Diamond, Gold, & Jewelry Buying
We Buy Old & Used Diamonds, Gold, and Jewelry
At Michael Herr Diamonds & Fine Jewelry, we welcome those interested in selling their old diamonds, gold, silver, or jewelry. Our professional staff of jewelers will evaluate each of the unwanted jewelry items you would like to sell and offer you a fair jewelry buying rate. From here you have the option to have us buy your jewelry for cash, trade-in your jewelry for store credit, or, if we feel we can re-sell your item in our store, we will offer the recommended consignment value.
Jewelry & Items We Buy
Below is a list of jewelry and other precious metal items we may buy.
- Stamped Gold, Silver, and Platinum: anything from jewelry to silverware as long as it is stamped with a label.
- Damaged Jewelry: kinked chains, mismatched earrings, items that are missing stones or items that are in need of repair.
- Unwanted Old Jewelry: Gold class rings, gold brooches and pins, miscellaneous gemstone items.
- Diamonds: engagement rings, diamond earrings, or loose diamonds.
- Gold and Silver Coins: commemorative coins, medals and ingots.
- Estate or vintage luxury watches: vintage Rolex, Omega, IWC, Cartier, etc.
*Please note that we may buy items that are not listed above. Please contact us for more details.
Why Sell Your Jewelry To Us?
- We pride ourselves in offering our customers 100% integrity.
- We want your jewelry selling experience help establish a long-term customer relationship.
- We will give you a purchase bid on the spot and can buy your item the same day.
- We have a relaxed environment with absolutely no pressure to move forward.
- Unlike many of the gold buyers in St. Louis, we are a full service jewelry buyer that can present you with options. We can buy jewelry for cash, we can offer consignment and trade-in options, or we can even convert your old jewelry into a new custom item.
Get a Quote
To get a buying quote for your gold, silver, diamond, or jewelry, simply bring your items into our St. Louis area store in Chesterfield, MO. Or, if you have any questions before you would like to stop in, feel free to give us a call at (636) 530-0006.